Characteristics and Technology
- This modular washing machine has been developed especially for the integration into CHROMOJET or COLARIS digital printing lines.
- For pile products, a round-shape slot with a slot width of about 4 mm is used. One meter of slot length requires about 10 kW vacuum power.
- For flat textile products, a relatively sharp-edged slot with about 2 mm is used. One meter of slot length requires about 5 kW vacuum power.
Advantages and Characteristics
- Modular system
- Stable construction
- Side and top insulation to maintain water temperature if heated
- Outside roller bearings for easy service
- Access openings for service and fabric feed-in
- Suction bars and squeeze rollers can be combined
- Minimum distance between vacuum bars and pull rollers to avoid carpet and fabric tension
- Integrated dancing roller for synchronization
- Integrated pile raising or back beating with variable speed
- Hot water must be provided by the operator
|Pump Selection||Water Ring Pump||Roots Blower||Blower|
|Pressure level||Up to -0.5 bar||Up to -0.4 bar||Up to -0.3 bar|
|Characteristics||Relatively low air volume at good negative pressure||Good suction power at mid-level air volume||High air volume at medium negative pressure|
|Advantage / disadvantage||Needs water for sealing; water can be used for washing||Extremely loud; needs sound insulation||Works very well on carpets and textiles where air can pass through|
|Application||For carpets with coatings||Multi-purpose solution||Preferred type for high-pile products|
Get more information from our PDF leaflets: