超薄型毯 (Polar and Coral Fleece)
- Polar and Coral fleece blankets are made out of 100% Polyester, with a fabric weight from 150 to 350 g/m2.
- These products are also sold under names like Baby blanket, Polar or Coral throws, Throw blankets, Picnic blankets, ...
- Fleece products can be printed using screen printing, or with COLARIS.TEXTILE inkjet technology in combination with CHROMOJET digital pre-coating and SUPRAPRESS penetration unit.
- COLARIS.TEXTILE inkjet technology gives highest productivity, flexibility and best penetration at an unlimited number of colors and shades.
- Polar and Coral fleece blankets are usually printed on endless fabric, using either rotary screen printing, flat screen printing or COLARIS.TEXTILE inkjet printing.
| Inkjet printing
- Very efficient, printing speed up to 9 m/min
- No limitation in repeat and number of colors
- Good penetration in combination with SUPRAPRESS penetration system
COLARIS inkjet technology is the new way of printing fleece products.
COLARIS.PRINTERS are available in 1,800 mm and 2,600 mm printing width, to fit any market demand.
COLARIS inkjet printing process
The polar fleece must be free of spin oils and prepared for printing. Main processing steps:
- Entry with J-box accumulator, optional lint cleaning, center guiding with a spreading roller
- Pre-coating with thickener to increase penetration and to prevent the ink from migrating
- Design printing with COLARIS.TEXTILE PRINTER, with 4 or 6 disperse inks
- Penetration enhancement with SUPRAPRESS
- Drying at about 120°C / 248°F
Consecutive offline processing steps:
- High-temperature steaming or drying at 180°C / 356°F for about 2 minutes to fix the dye
- Reductive washing
- Drying followed by offline brushing and finishing
The dye may optionally be fixed directly after printing, using a high-temperature dryer.
| Inkjet Printing on Polyester fleece
- Feeding: entry section with unrolling, J-Box, center guiding
- Precoating: digital or by screen printing
- Design printing with COLARIS.TEXTILE PRINTER, with StarFireTM SG1024 MA printheads, 4 - 6 colors and 2,600 or 3,200 mm working width
- Drying or direct high-temperature fixation with ZIMMER’s ThermoCURE flow-through dryer
- Typical printing speed is about 5 m/min
Get more information from our PDF leaflets: